Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The blog

So I am kind of at a loss of what to do with this blog.  I am pretty sure no one actually wants to hear my rants and raves (if they are being truly honest LOL), but I post on FB so much, that most of our day to day activities just seem redundant over here. 

I do want to start taking more pics of Spud, so maybe this would be a good place to post it. 

Hmm, I don't know. 

What I do know is that I want to post more, like I used to do on LiveJournal.  Honestly, I have been contemplating going back to LiveJournal, but I think I would lose the three people who actually read this thing!  :)

What should I do?!?

This post has no point.  Probably should have put that at the beginning to save everyone from having to read it!

No comments: